We are one of many congregations included in the Atlantic Northeast District, and we with other Districts make up the total Church of the Brethren. We are a part of the Anabaptist/Pietist community that emphasizes loving service and strong communal bonds in vibrant faith. We join many other Christians in being the Church of Jesus Christ in the world.
“We aspire to be a light on the hill radiating care and grace to our community, transforming relationships and lives to reflect the amazing, reconciling, healing love of God.”
- We declare our faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- With the guidance of the Holy Spirit we turn away from all evil.
- We want to follow the example and teachings of Jesus.
- We declare our faithfulness to Christ through our local church body.
Core Values 1. Christ-Centered
2. Connected to the Community & Larger Church
3. Welcoming / Hospitality
5. Offer grace to all
We are on a spiritual pilgrimage. We are becoming a support for each other. Our aim is to tell the story of the “Good News” of God’s in-breaking kingdom so that others will become a vital part of Christ’s redemptive body of believers… the Church. Come and get to know us. Help us reach out to many others so that they too will begin to experience God’s amazing Grace.